2-Way Rotating Curling Iron
Make your hair routines easy and keep your locks in perfect shape every day!
Drying and styling your hairs isn’t something you can’t rush unless you want to end up having a bad hair day.
Introducing, the 2-Way Rotating Curling Iron – one of the most innovative hair styling tools on the market today.
Protect your hair from damage caused by too much use of hair irons and blow-dryers and get perfectly straightened or permed hair as you wish!
The secret lies in its tourmaline ceramic smoothing plate, dual rotating barrel and ionic bristles that smoothens and gives volume to any type of hair – even the toughest and most coarse ones!
Its two-way rotating system allows heat to be evenly distributed, just simply double click the barrel and it will change directions.
Style your hair fast and safe – no fuss and no damages. Get gorgeous-looking locks effortlessly!
How To Use:
- Plug the rotating iron into an electrical outlet and push the power button.
- Push once for high heat for thick, coarse hair (385F)
- Push the second time for medium heat for medium-textured hair (315F)
- Push a third time for low heat for fine and thin hair (285F).
- Push a fourth time to turn off the device.
- The LED bars will flash while it increases hit. Once the desired temperature is reached, the LED will stay lit.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We are happy when YOU are happy!
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Mexten Official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
✔ No surprises or hidden fees.
✔ Safe payments by PayPal®.
✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
✔ 24/7 Real human customer support! (sorry, no bots here)