ND2-400 Neutrale Dichtheid Fader Variabele ND Filter
$27.95 – $39.95
One Filter Give You From The Ranges ND2 to ND400!
Neutral Density Filter is a complete set of filters to help you get better shots in bright light as well as assisting you with some special effect images.
Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters.
The camera lens filter made with premium Japan Optics glass Waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective green coating, effectively prevent from oil, fingerprint, scratch, protect valued lens
The Variable ND2-400 Filter has 9 f-stops to achieve the desired light attenuation. It reduces the amount of light that hits your camera sensor without affecting the color balance. It is the perfect filter for capturing the motion of water by reducing light intake and allowing a slower shutter speed for capturing the beauty of time and movement.
Scenario: bright light shooting, waterfall mist screen shooting, night shooting, cloudy, rainy days shooting.
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.
- It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
- Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
- Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
- Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, etc.
Note: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
- Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. Eg. Ø58 = 58mm thread size.
- When using the ND filter to the maximum(ND400) or bigger degree density, it will appear
- “X” spot or a blur in the picture,this is a normal phenomenon.
- (Suggestion: lower down the density value gradually and reduce the aperture, until the facula disappeared.)
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We are happy when YOU are happy!
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Mexten Official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
✔ No surprises or hidden fees.
✔ Safe payments by PayPal®.
✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
✔ 24/7 Real human customer support! (sorry, no bots here)