If you think that happiness, health, and wealth are a result of hard work, you’ve been wrong.
The outer world is you pushed out and thoughts, energy – vibrations, and mood you hold affect your reality. Now, in this blog post, I’ll not discuss metaphysics in-depth, but will share some tips and guide for Feng Shui for bringing protection and wealth.
Let’s start from the beginning.
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is also known as Chinese geomancy, is a pseudoscientific traditional practice originating from ancient China. Feng Shui claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment. Literally, in English, the term Feng Shui is translated as “wind-water”.
Feng Shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics, classified as physiognomy which is an observation of appearances through formulas and calculations. The feng shui practice discusses architecture in terms of “invisible forces” that bind the universe, earth, and humanity together, known as qi.
Historically, Feng Shui was widely used to orient buildings—often spiritually significant structures such as tombs, but also dwellings and other structures—in an auspicious manner. Depending on the particular style of Feng Shui being used, an auspicious site could be determined by reference to local features such as bodies of water, stars, or the compass.
Feng shui is not a science and is classified as a pseudoscience since it exhibits a number of classic pseudoscientific aspects such as making claims about the functioning of the world which are not amenable to testing with the scientific method.
The goal of feng shui as practiced today is to situate the human-built environment on spots with good qi, an imagined form of “energy”. The “perfect spot” is a location and an axis in time.
What is the Feng Shui Pixiu ring?
The Feng Shui Pixiu is a symbol of money, wealth, gold, and silver. Wearing the Pixiu allows a person to accumulate massive amounts of wealth. People believe that once you possess a Pixiu ring, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth.
How do you wear a Feng Shui ring?
The ring should always be worn in the middle finger or index finger of the right hand to activate its money-drawing powers. Putting a Feng Shui Ring on the middle finger connects the gap between that finger and the index finger, where the palm’s Wealth Line runs.
For males, wear on the left hand, and for females, wear on the right hand. Besides that, it is also said to protect you from villains (how to see the villain by face reading) and backstabbers.
Is it bad luck to wear a ring on your middle finger?
Wear a ring on the middle finger can bring in wealth. The ring on the middle finger symbolizes marriage and responsibility, and wearing the middle finger ring represents the accumulation of wealth.
You can harness all the good energy in your home by practicing Feng Shui.
General Feng Shui Decorating Tips
- In order to attract energy into your home, you need a welcoming front door and make a good impression with your front door.
- Clear the clutter and try to clean your home often and keep it clean from dust.
- Don’t forget to have fresh air circulating.
- Fountains are important wealth adjustments in Feng Shui because they stimulate prosperity and energy, and symbolize money.
- Bring in vibrant life forces such as plants and flowers. Add natural elements like plants, gemstones, and crystals.
- You can make use of crystal in your decor accessories and wear accessories made of natural stones.
- Place your beds and desks towards doorways.
- Make sure your home has lots of windows so the air and light can get in.
Best plants for Feng Shui: Citrus tree, Orchid, Aloe, Snake Plant, Ficus, Succulents, and Bamboo.
Avoid the followings in Feng Shui:
- A bed on the same wall as the door.
- Always close the toilet lid and never leave it raised.
- Do not place mirrors improperly in the foyer of your house.
- Do not decor your bedroom with greenery. Place plants on the southeastern corner of your home, or by Western methods, the back left corner of your home (when facing the front door).
- Do not mix flooring, meaning to not combine different colors on your floor. (Source)
Read the blog to learn how to create good Feng Shui in Your Home